Customer Service Forms
You no longer need to go to the Bank to complete a loan application or service request form. Do it all here today*!
Available On-Line PDF Forms:
*Additional verification procedures may be required if documentation is not submitted in person at one of our branch locations.
No Personal Information Needs to Go Over The Internet
Many consumers are worried that personal financial information they may submit over the Internet could be intercepted by hackers and used for Identity Theft and fraud. You can avoid that possibility by using our convenient MS-Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader® online application forms.
You can complete the form online, print the completed form, then sign your form in the presence of a Notary Public and mail or fax the form to us. None of your personal financial information will be transmitted over the Internet.
If you prefer, instead of completing your form online you can either download the application form file and complete it off-line, or print a blank copy of the application form and complete it at your convenience.
Please follow these steps:
- Click on the link to open the appropriate Application Form.
- Complete the form online; or
- You can download or save the application form Acrobat Reader file, and complete the form off-line; or
- You can print a blank copy of the form and complete it later.
- When completing your form from your PC, whether online or off-line, you can delete all of the data you have input at any time by pressing the Reset Form button.
- A "Print Form" button is located at the bottom of application form. Print a copy the completed form.
- Sign and date your completed Application form.
- Send your completed and signed form to us (along with other requested items). You can either mail or fax your Application to us.
- Fax your completed Application to: (949) 777-5118.
- Mail your completed Application to:
18500 Von Karman Ave Suite 1100
Irvine, CA 92612
After we have received your completed Application, we will review your request and get back to you within one business day.
If you have any questions about completing your Application or regarding any of PacTrust Bank's products or services, please call us during business hours at (877) 441-BANK, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: For some online forms, you must have either MS-Word or Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader ®, click here for a free software download.